Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Something Different


Image result for softball quotes

Hey Guys, 
Today I'm going to be talking about something outside of the usual, softball. The season is quickly approaching and its making me feel so many different things. This will wrap up my last season of a high school sport ever, its so bittersweet. It can't come soon enough, yet at the same time I can wait. When softball gets here that means the end of the year and more importantly the end of senior year. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready to close this chapter and start a new one but softball and the team is one part of this chapter that I'm really going to miss. Softball has been my main sport for as long as I can remember, its a piece of me. It's refreshing to go to practice after a hard day of school or just when somethings bothering me. It's always been there, and the team bond that's created during the season is also a key part of it I become friends with so many amazing people in and outside our school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment