Thursday, December 20, 2018

Top 10

Top 10 Home Improvement Shows On Netflix 
Image result for selling houses with sarah beeny on netflix
10. Selling Houses with Sarah Beeny
This is another real estate show so it doesn't really catch my attention, but if that's what your looking for in a show then this is a good choice. She has three people her episode, which is more people than usual another reason I'm not to keen on it.

Image result for buy herself on netflix
9. Buy Herself
This isn't my favorite show, because its more on the real estate side of home improvements. Whereas I prefer a show that either fixes something or shows me a more extravagant house.Sandra Rinomato helps single women navigate the ins and outs of purchasing their first home. 

Image result for brojects on netflix
8. Brojects  
This is a fun duo of two brothers who tackles creative projects. There quick 20 minutes episodes, so its fun to watch when you don have much time but your in the mood to watch some diying.

Image result for the great interior design challenge on netflix
7. The Great Interior Design Challenge 
This is a fun show to watch because the designers have a tight budget and they just a short amount of time to test there speed and style. 

Image result for reno my reno on netflix
6. Reno My Reno 
Its fun watching these guys go head to head to watch them DIY there way through home improvement projects. 

Image result for grand design on netflix
5. Grand Designs 
This one is similar to "Grand Design Australia", but its in the Unites States. I enjoy it, i just prefer the other one because it takes me to a completely different county. 

Image result for fix it and finish it on netflix
4. Fix It & Finish It
I love this show because they renovate anything from a house to an RV in a day. It's my favorite thing to see what a professional is capable of doing, and how they can turn it up side down. 

Image result for grand design australia on netflix
3. Grand Designs Australia 
I like this show because it takes you to a completely different country and shows you there houses and styles. I love to see the different architecture and what Australia considers as a "grand" design. 

Image result for whats for sale with a view on netflix
2. What's For Sale? With a View 
I love this show because it takes you around the world to new sights and locations. I'm a stickler for a good view, especially when it comes to your home, a place you should feel the most comfortable. This one intrigues me because when I was on vacation I was able to take a tour around a lake and see houses similar to this one.

Image result for the world's most extravagant houses on netflix
1. The Worlds Most Extraordinary Homes
This is my all times favorite show on Netflix because I love the locations it brings you to. Most episodes are shot in the United States, and I love the mystery of what comes. I never even knew these places were a thing until I started watching this show. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice list of home improvement shows! I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete