Friday, December 14, 2018

College Room




Hello All,
College is quickly approaching for me, so obviously that means that the least important part of it has been on my mind. How am i going to decorate my room? I am going to be living in an apartment with four other roommates. I'm super excited, and even more excited that i have my own room to decorate. But, the apartment complex gives you the option to have a furnished or unfurnished apartment. So, naturally i chose the furnished option because then I don't have to find things such as a desk, couch, TV stand, bar stools. But, when the director of the apartments called me back and told me that that option was full that meant I was stuck in an unfurnished apartment. No problem, that just means I have to be a little more creative and find a way to be frugal and get all the items i need. I have a large cork board that I plan on making half into a white board. That's just a very small part of things I can do to save money but, pinterest will help with some inspiration.

Image result for college gifs
Image result for lake superior college















1 comment: