Friday, January 18, 2019

Quote of the Day

 
Hey Guys,
 Today I'm just popping on here and sharing an important quote that I think you need to take a minute and read. 
I feel like in today's society this is something that's so greatly lacking, were so quick to jump on the bandwagon. Social media plays a huge part in this problem, either someone stands out or everyone's doing the same thing. I chose to share this quote because I feel like its so true in my life. I like being different and not fitting in with every one, I recently lost a friend because she didn't appreciate that I wasn't just like her. It hurt and it was a hard pill to swallow, but it was so eye opening. She wasn't willing to except who I was and that I was different and that's ok. Remember to always be you!   

1 comment:

  1. Its an incredible joy perusing your post. It is loaded with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is marvellous" Great work. Play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete