Monday, January 7, 2019

New Years Resolution

Brought to you by the worst New Years resolution follower alive, I have always struggled with following New Year's resolutions and honestly I hate them. I'm more of a person to follow my goals, so maybe putting this post out her will make me more accountable to follow them
1. Drink more water
Make sure I bring a water bottle with me where ever I go.
Image result for drink more water
2. Go to bed earlier
I'm terrible at scrolling through pinterest and online shopping at night when I can barley keep my eyes open. So, I could start by changing my nightly routine and setting my phone aside earlier and winding down a different way.
Image result for go to bed earlier
3. Save money
I use to be the best money saver, until I got a job at Scheels and it all went down hill from there. I love shoes, and on slow night I cant help but shop with your eyes when your standing there. Plus with a discount its hard to pass.
Image result for save money
4. Read a few books
This is always a good habit to have, and when I find something that really catches my attention I love reading. So, I should just take some time to find something I like and read when I'm free.
Image result for read books
5. Live in the moment more
I'm a pro at wishing my life away, so I need to start taking a step back and soaking up the moment.
Image result for sunset in minnesota


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the way you write your blog sounds so personal and friendly! Keep up the fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice humor within this blog post! This are very creative resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was actually pretty entertaining and my new resolution was similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate new years resolutions but if I made some these would be on my list !

    ReplyDelete