Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Kitchen

Image result for remodeling a kitchen




Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to take a minute to talk about my house. My parents have been in it for 40+ years, and other than the necessary re painting they really haven't done anything major. But, after four kids and seven grandchildren the kitchen is really starting to show its ware. The flooring is the worst part, it has one hole in it that we try to cover with the kitchen table chair. So, considering my parents age they have been going back and forth wondering if it was really worth it at this point to fix it, or just wait until I'm out of the house to move. But, after the contemplating they realized that it would be worth it to fix the kitchen. So they drew up several sketches, but they are struggling to decide. But, when attempting to put my two cents in they really don't want to hear it. Which kills me, because the thought of remodeling gets me so excited. But well see as my dad starts to rip it up what I can try to convince them to do, I'm sure I'll be back on here to update all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment