Friday, January 4, 2019

Hometown Post

Image result for granite house in rockville minnesota mn

This beautiful granite house is located right on the edge of Rockville, and I have the luxury of passing it multiple times during the week. The picture above doesn't do it much justice, this picture is very dry but as the seasons change its gorgeous with all of them. The granite used to make it is from our very own local granite company, and the people that get to reap the benefits of this place are the people who work for the granite company that come to stay for a short period of time. Every time I pass by it I just want to take a tour of the inside, because I can't imagine that its anything less then perfect. There have been a few nights were the lights have been on and I could see inside but it was just a quick glimpse. If you get the opportunity when passing through Rockville, take the way to catch a quick look at this place!

     Image result for old houses in Cold Spring MN
This house is located in Cold Spring, and is in the middle of town. Unlike the one above I have gotten the opportunity to tour this one. As of right now it is an antique shop in the inside. I loved touring the inside of this house as I am a stickler for interior design. Furthermore, I love seeing how the architecture has changed over the years. The insides consisted of lots of wood and its smells old but in another sense I liked that feeling because it made me feel comfortable while touring it. Some parts have seen its better days because its so old but its worth a tour. The mysterious rooms and extra added spaces they needed back in the day are interesting to see.

1 comment:

  1. These buildings are among some of my favorite parts of Rockville and Cold Spring too!

    ReplyDelete