Thursday, January 24, 2019

Favorite Christmas Treat How To

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to be switching it up a little bit and telling you how to make my favorite Christmas treat. I'm not a huge sweet person, I would take a bag of chips over a cookie any day, with the exception of ice cream, no treat can beat that. But when the holidays come around and my family is so excited to make treats, these are the only ones I eat. I know Christmas is a ways away, but I'm craving this salty sweet mixture.

Chocolate M&M Hugs
*warning most pictures show them with the square pretzels, there better with the round*
Image result for ring pretzels    Image result for hersheys hugs Image result for m&ms
1. Go to your local grocery store and buy hugs, m&ms, and pretzel rings. Make sure there pretzel ring that makes them way better. 
Image result for preheating the oven
2. When you get home preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Image result for hersheys hugs unwrapped
3. Start unwrapping the hugs.
Image result for hersheys hugs unwrapped
4. Place a hug in the pretzel, and set it the oven. Watch them, and take them out as soon as there melted.
Image result for putting m&ms on hug and pretzel combo
5. Immediately place the m&ms in the center in top of the hug and pop in the freezer to cool off.
Related image
6. Take out 5-15 minutes later or when you notice there harden and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment