Thursday, January 3, 2019

Pick Two

Image result for joanna gaines quote Image result for joanna gaines

This is a quote from Joanna Gaines, she is famous for her show Fixer Upper. She will soon be creating her own TV show, she makes her living by remodeling houses on her show with her husband. Shes married to Chip Gaines and they live in Texas with there five children. If Joanna was to give me any advice, it would probably be how to better design my room, or critique my remodeling plans. Some of her most prominent achievements would be her TV show, and the upcoming start of her own TV channel. 

Image result for fishing

This Christmas marks the first Christmas without my uncle Al. He passed away due too COPD, but this was a battle he was fighting due to many other things. It all started eleven years ago when he was crushed in a Fridgidaire machine while working, from that day on he never got a break. Yet, not matter how hard it was he always had a smile on his face. He was and is such an inspiration to me, no matter how hard it was he never wanted to give up. It makes me not only so thankful for everything I'm able to do, but that I don't have it bad. I picked this picture, because before Al got in his accident he lived and breathed fishing he spent every waking moment in his boat at the cabin. The time I got to spent with Al while he was alive, was spent next to him in the recliner watching Disney movies, his favorite was "Minions". That always made him laugh, and I enjoyed seeing him smile, because I knew that in that moment he wasn't in pain. Al and I had the same favorite diner meal, and whenever I came over he always seemed to ask Brenda (his wife/ my aunt) to make it for us. It was hard to pass through the holidays without him, but I knew he was watching over us the whole time.



No comments:

Post a Comment